This mudra is called Shakti Chalana Kriya because it contains the fast movement of power. ‘Shakti’ Means ‘Power’ and ‘Chalana’ means ‘movement’.
About Shakti Chalana Kriya In The Scriptures
According to the Gheranda Samhita, the Kundalini which is sleeping in our Mooladhara Chakra, as long as it remains in an inactive state, the human being remains ignorant.
According to Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the common seeker cannot practice Shakti Chalana Kriya. In a person if there is an element such as more food, more labor, more speaking, urge to obey the rule, more public relations and restlessness of mind, he cannot accomplish this mudra and should not even do it.
Two Stages Of Shakti Chalana Kriya
In Shakti Chalana Kriya, two states of Kundalini have been described – Movement and Uplift. Actually, these are the two different stages of moving on the Kundalini or life.
In movement, there is an experience of climbing of Prana up in the spinal cord and in the uplift, this experience becomes very fast, deep and stable in rhythm.
Shakti Chalana Kriya Steps
- Sit in the position of Padmasana or Siddhasan.
- Take a 5-6 inch wide soft cloth and bind it in your waist.
- Now place your both palms on the ground and slowly raise the body with the help of hands (like pushups). Do this cycle for 20-25 times, after that practice Mulabandha. Then take normal breathing for 5-10 seconds and practice Jalandhar Bandha and at last do Ashwani Mudra.
- The above is the whole process of Shakti Chalana Mudra.
- In the beginning, practice this Kriya 15-20 times, gradually increase the duration after completion of the training.
Shakti Chalana Kriya Benefits
- This Mudra is capable of reducing diseases.
- Very beneficial in anal disease.
- By Shakti Chalani Mudra diseases such as impotence also end.
- The vital parts of the body get stronger.
- The Shakti Chalana Kriya is also beneficial in vaginal diseases.
- It also cures liver inflammation.
- Spiritual happiness is attained.
Precaution And Things To Keep In Mind
- During the practice period of the Shakti Chalana Kriya, one should take a slightly dried diet.
- Practice this action carefully according to strength.
- Do Shakti Chalana Kriya by wearing loose clothing.
Do you have any question in your mind? If Yes then comment below and we will help you to clarify all your doubt.